Through patented battery construction and components, Kirkland Signature’s hearing aid batteries offer the best combination of high power and long life. These batteries improve performance in hearing aids, including digital, programmable, and those aids used by individuals who are severely hearing-impaired. Kirkland Signature’s batteries utilise technology that allows the battery to access the precise amount of air needed, maximising battery power without compromising performance. The end result is a more consistent, better performing hearing aid battery every time.
Kirkland Signature’s zinc air batteries use air as a source of power, and the tab provides a seal that ensures freshness until the battery is ready for use. The packaging allows for easier installation, large tabs provide ease of use and handling, dials provide secure and convenient transport, and they’re mercury free.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep away from small children.
- Dispose of used batteries immediately.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
- Not rechargeable.
- Remove discharged batteries.
- For advice, contact the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26.
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as two hours due to internal burns.
- If swallowed, go straight to a hospital emergency room.
Kirkland Signature Hearing Aid Batteries Size 13 2 x 48 Pack