LAPP EV Helix Charge Cable Type 2 (7.4kW-1P-32A) 5M Black
The German made and designed Helix charging cable from LAPP is robust, durable and easy to manage. With an extension length of 5 metre enables quick and easy charging at public charging stations and wall boxes. The Helix makes it easier for the user to handle the cable when charging his vehicle. Thanks to its shape memory, the cable automatically returns to its original shape after charging. Vehicles can be charged with up to 32 A 1-phase. The high degree of protection of IP55, together with the additional longitudinal water tightness, ensures excellent protection against moisture.
This product features:
- The Type 2 charging cable from LAPP allows easy and fast charging with up to 7.4 kW at a public or private charging station or wallbox.
- Patented, self-retracting cable with shape memory that rolls up in a helical shape after use and is quickly stored away
- Highly robust, vehicle-resistant cables and plugs with silver-plated contacts provide extra durability
- Dimensionally stable design prevents the EV charging cable from tangling
- Oil-resistant and longitudinally watertight EV charging cable with high moisture protection according to IP55, operating temperature -40 to +50 degree Celsius
- The Type 2 to Type 2 EV charging cable is space-saving and easy to handle thanks to its light weight
LAPP EV Helix Charge Cable Type 2 (7.4kW-1P-32A) 5M
|Product: W 390 x H 390 x D 97 mm
|Product: 2.63 kg
|Electric Vehicle With Type 2 Charge Ports