LAPP EV Helix Charge Cable Type 2 (22kW-3P-32A) 5M Orange
The German made and designed Helix charging cable from LAPP is robust, durable and easy to manage. It’s 5 metres long extension cable enables quick and easy charging at any public charging station or wall boxes. Thanks to its memory shape design, the cable will automatically return to its original shape after use. Vehicles can be charged with up to 32 A 3-phase. It’s IP55 rated protection and longitudinal water tightness will ensure excellent protection against built up moisture.
This product features:
- The Type 2 charging cable from LAPP allows easy and fast charging with up to 22 kW at a public or private charging station or wallbox
- Thanks to the 3-phase connection (32 A), the cable charges particularly quickly at a nominal voltage of 440 V (AC).
- Highly robust, vehicle-resistant cables and plugs with silver-plated contacts provide extra durability
- The cover cap on the vehicle-side coupling protects against ingress of dust, dirt and water in between charges.
- Oil-resistant and longitudinally watertight EV charging cable with high moisture protection according to IP55, operating temperature -40 to +50 degree Celsius
- The Type 2 to Type 2 EV charging cable is space-saving and easy to handle thanks to its light weight.
LAPP EV Helix Charge Cable Type 2 (22kW-3P-32A) 5M
|Product: W 390 x H 390 x D 97 mm
|Product: 2.63 kg
|Electric Vehicle With Type 2 Charge Ports